Legalisation Service

World Teachers Legalisation service (Non-Hague Countries). Legalised documents presented or used in a country which is not party to the Hague Convention are legalised in terms of an authentication and Embassy Legalisation process. This is a more involved process than the truncated Apostille legalisation process. This usually involves further legalisation through the embassy of that country.

This can add considerable complexity to the process as all embassies have different procedures and costs. We also advise you to ask the person or authority that you intend to present the document to what their exact requirements are.

Embassy Legalisation is required for documents being used. Our Embassy Attestation Service will ensure your documents are correctly attested. We offer a specialist attestation and legalisation service which includes corporate documentation.

Embassy Legalisation is provided for customers that need to present documents.

The processing time for authentication of documents is approximately 4 - 7 working days (country dependent).

Document Authentication

  • Home Affairs Documents (Birth and Marriage Certificates, Letters of Non-Impediment, etc)
  • Academic documents (Degrees, Diplomas, Matric certificates, etc)
  • Police Clearance Certificates
  • Medical Reports
  • Passport Copies, Letters, Notarised Powers of Attorney, Divorce Orders, etc.
  • Contracts and Trade / Shipping Documents

Please download form and complete as thoroughly as possible.

Order Form

China Legalisation Form

NB: Please on the china form don't forget to sign and date the two sections for the applicant at the end of page 2.

Where can Documents be Authenticated?

The majority of documents that are required to be authenticated can only be authenticated in Pretoria as this is where DIRCO (The Department of International Relations and Cooperation a.k.a Foreign Affairs) is located.

In order for documents to be authenticated they have to go to one or more of the following places:

  • Notary Public and the High Court
  • Departments of Basic and Higher Education as well as Umalusi
  • HPCSA (Health Professions Council of South Africa)
  • The Relevant Embassy / Consulate

Want to get the process started or need more information? Contact us today!

Simply complete the contact form and we will get back to you!


Contact Form